|Hand baggage||1 piece weighing up to 7 kg, maximum size of 115 cm (55х40х20 cm)|
|Economy Class||1 piece: weighing up to 23 kg / sum of the three dimensions (length x width x height) must not exceed 158 cm|
|Infants (children under 2 years old)||1 piece: weighing up to 10 kg / sum of the three dimensions (length x width x height) must not exceed 158 cm + 1 baby cradle or carrying basket.|
|Passengers with reduced mobility||In addition to the general rule, passenger can take1 wheelchair per person (any wheelchair type, weight and size) and/or other assisting devices they are dependent upon, including electric wheelchairs (subject to advance notice of 48 hours and subject to possible limitations of space on board aircraft and in accordance with legislation of dangerous goods transportation).|
|Sports Equipment||Each individual package weighing up to 32 kg is considered as one piece of luggage. Maximum weight of one set, which is not payable is 23 kg (assuming there is no other piece of checked luggage). In case of excess weight of 23 kg to 32 kg – will be additionally charged.|
|Musical Instruments||Each individual musical instrument weighing up to 32 kg (including its container/case) is considered as one piece of luggage. Maximum weight of a single musical instrument, which is not payable is 23 kg (assuming there is no other piece of checked luggage). In case of excess weight of 23 kg to 32 kg – will be additionally charged.|
Dangerous Items and Substances Forbidden for Transport by Air
- Mercury barometers.
- Corrosives: acids, alkalis wet cell batteries.
- Flammable liquids and solids: lighter or heater fuels, paint, fare lighters.
- Oxidising materials and organic peroxides.
- Radioactive materials.
- Infectious substances: bacteria, live virus materials.
- Magnetised materials.
- Compressed gases: deeply refrigerated, flammable, non flammable and poisonous butane, oxygen, propane, aqualung cylinders.
- Explosives: fireworks, flares munitions, pistol caps.
- Poisons: insecticides, weed killers, arsenic, cyanides.
- Toxic substances: bleaching powder, peroxides.